Sunday, November 21, 2010

I've been gone again too long.....


So here I am, I have yet again been a bad blogger, and neglected to post anything for too long! The other day I was working on some images and my computer told me my scratch disks were full!!! So many images on my computer, that there was no space for anymore!! I’ve also got myself a new camera, and thought before I start showing my new images, best to finish off with my old ones from my old camera first….

So I'm going back in time, in no particular order, through each folder on my computer, picking my favourites and will post them on my blog.

So here's the first lot....I've tried a different processing style here, not sure if I'm loving it, but I thought if I do something different with each post, it may help me find 'my style' xx

No comments:

Post a Comment