Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 2 - Places (Part one)

I now think I should have called this blog "Women Interrupted"...I feel like I can never concentrate on one task and complete it without being called elsewhere, even emptying the dishwasher takes me half an hour on some days! I suppose that is all part of being a mum to young kids. I really should cherish it while it lasts, instead of wishing they would grow faster and become just a little more independent.

This week we had to photograph our kids in their places, and places they had been over the week...

Here's part one to the week....at home, soccer and Tiana at Fagan Park. Not too pleased with my sports photography skills, I'll have to get out there more often and practise!

Jaidyn thought he was a legend kicking this one!

A race for the ball



Half time refreshments

The local fans!!!

This one was out by the pool, one of my favs, if it wasn't for the fence behind her
suppose I could photoshop, but I'm too lazy!

Jumping on my bed, and looking through her bedroom window


Jaidyn, just hanging out in his Dinosaur themed room. Just realised he is also wearing a dinosaur shirt!


Tiana, checking out her competition in the sandpit. 



Hopefully I'll get part two up tomorrow sometime :)




No comments:

Post a Comment