Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Week one - People

Finding the Joy - Week one - people: capture 20 shots of your children with the most important people in their lives. 


So here are my first lot of photos from the assignment. They didn't turn out exactly as I had planned, but it's a start. We had Tam and Kaelie over for a play on Sunday and so I used this opportunity to get some shots. I also missed out on getting shots with their beloved Grandma and Grandpop. They are two very important and much loved people in Jaidyn and Tiana's lives. I’m hoping once they are back from their farm that I can fill in this gap. 


You may also notice one other very important person in their lives missing….lol , “get a shot with yourself and your children”…just haven’t got around to that one yet!

My Jaidyn and Tiana xoxo

With Dad, we all had to put our beanies on so Tiana would wear her new one!!
Gotta love this face, such a typical Tiana face!

Daddy and kids xo

At last, a nice natural looking smile xo

Didn't last long, look what I have to deal with, geez :-P 
(lol, Tiana trying to cross her eyes)

Ok, I get it, you can cross your eyes!!

The Cousins arrive - Tam and Jaidyn, enjoying a book together

The gorgeous Mikaela. 
Tiana couldn't stop calling out her name after she went home!!

Hanging out with the teddies.
Tiana with Heyya, she can't go anywhere without him.

Jaidyn and Mikeala holding hands and Tam.

I love that they are holding hands here, completely candid moment xo

Miss M with the boys. 
They had stopped at a bridge to look at the creek underneath.

Poor Tiana, being the littlest is too hard, always left behind!

Dad will help me catch up!

Tam

The boys at the park

Together with the DS. They were so engrossed in the game, 
they had no idea I was in the room!

Back home and time to dress up!

The two beautiful girls xo
As usual can't decide if I like colour or the sepia conversion best, 
so here they all are.







2 comments:

  1. I'll get used to this blogging, commented on wrong entry! Try again ...
    These are just fantastic Kristy. Love the looks, you've captured. Love the angles and the post procesing. You are already a photographer, what are you talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say fantastic shots each and every one.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete